The installation of fountain company equipment is the last important process before the application of fountain engineering debugging. The whole installation process is carried out according to the process.
(1) Before installation of the equipment, 10% of the quantity of each batch (same brand, same specification, same model) should be sampled. If there are leaks and cracks that are not up to standard, 20% should be sampled again. If there are still unqualified, one test should be conducted. Strength and tightness test pressure shall be the required pressure for the valve to be discharged from the factory. Record the valve test.
(2) When the valve is installed, the type and specification of the valve should be carefully checked to meet the design requirements. The arrow should be marked on the valve body in accordance with the direction of medium flow.
(3) Landscape fountain nozzle installation, location should meet the design requirements, easy to operate.
(4) Pipeline pressure test blow-washing: Pipeline pressure test is carried out in stages according to the system, which not only meets the requirements of specifications, but also considers the bearing capacity of pipes and valves due to the increase of elevation static pressure. The test point of hydraulic strength test is set at the lowest point in the pipeline network. When water is injected into the pipeline network, the air in the pipeline network should be cleaned first, and the pressure should be increased slowly. After reaching the test pressure, the pressure should be stabilized for 30 minutes, and the visual pipeline network should be leak-free and deformation-free, and the pressure drop should not be greater than 0.05 Mpa.
Fountain Cable Laying
(1) Cables should be inspected in detail before laying. Specifications, models and voltage levels of cross-section should meet the design requirements, and the appearance should not be distorted or damaged. The insulation rocking test or voltage withstanding test were carried out.
(2) When choosing the cable disc, we should consider whether the actual length is consistent with the laying length, and draw the cable arrangement chart to reduce the crossing of cables.
(3) When laying cables, they should be laid first in accordance with the principle of "big first, small first, long first and short second", and arranged at the bottom of the cables.
(4) The specifications of the signs shall be the same, and the signs shall have anticorrosive properties.
(5) Installation of low-voltage electrical appliances such as switchboxes: The installation of switchboxes should pay special attention to the visual quality and the correct and reliable elevation position.